Dive in Los Cabos
Dive in Los Cabos
Have a question?
LOS CABOS SPEARFISHING, DO YOU FANCY SOME FANCY FISH AT A FANCY PLACE?
Spearfishing in Los Cabos offers a vast amount of water explore in the area, especially if pelagic species are on your hit list. One of the most famous locations is Gordo Banks, a massive undersea mountain that concentrates bait and draws in predators like tuna and marlin that can keep you busy spearing for days. For a change of pace, there are also many excellent reefs nearby at various depths where we tangle with species like grouper, snapper, and pargo.
With our basic multi-day package, you’ll be staying four nights at a quaint hotel in San Jose del Cabo. If you’d like, you can upgrade your lodging to an exclusive boutique hotel right on the water where the boat will pick you up and drop you off at your doorstep. The basic trip can be extended or modified any way you’d like and can even include additional destinations. Let us know what you have in mind and we’ll put together a custom package.
As will all our trips, when you book with us, you call the shots. We’re there to take you to the best spots depending on the type of underwater terrain you want to dive and the species of fish you want to spear.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON A LOS CABOS SPEARFISHING TRIP
San Jose del Cabo is a more laid-back and culture-rich alternative to the nearby Cabo San Lucas. And thanks to the town’s prime location at the tip of the Baja Peninsula, it’s the perfect launching point to intercept hordes of monster pelagics as they move from the Pacific into the Sea of Cortez.
Join us for a multi-day spearfishing adventure in San Jose del Cabo and experience:
- 3 nights of lodging included
- 3 Full days of Spearfishing
- Transportation Hotel – Marina
- Three days of world-class spearfishing at the pinnacles and banks of off the coast including the legendary Gordo Banks…
- Opportunities to spear massive pelagic species including yellowfin tuna, marlin, and dorado, along with big numbers of wahoo…
- Epic reef diving with shots at huge pargo, groupers, and amberjacks… at the East Cape
- Soft Drinks, snacks, and lunch on the boat.
- HD underwater Photos upon request.