Dive in San Evaristo
Dive in San Evaristo
Have a question?
SAN EVARISTO SPEARFISHING, OFF-GRID SPEARFISHING PARADISE!
Located 55 miles north of La Paz on the sea of Cortez, San Evaristo is a natural bay home to one of our favorite spearfishing destinations in Baja perfect for multi-day adventures. As an active fishing village well off the beaten path, this place has a special vibe and beauty that must be experienced first-hand to truly appreciate.
The trip begins in La Paz out of Marina Costa Baja, as we began our trip north we are able to dive several different amazing spots for both reef and pelagic fish. Normally we dive all day the first day and arrive at San Evaristo just in time for a delicious cooked dinner.
The second day we typically hit one of the northern islands, San Jose, San Dieguito or Santa Cruz. Sometimes when the conditions are perfect we make the 20-mile trip to “Las Animas” east of San Jose island, a truly amazing diving spot full of marine life.
Depending on our luck on the previous days we decide the dive spots for the last day.
There’s something for everyone, with so many spots at various depths, perfect for spearos of all skill levels. Big Pargo is one of the top targets in the area, but the list of species is extensive including grouper, amberjack, yellowtail, wahoo, tuna, marlin, and sailfish.
We typically use our 27-foot center console Powercat as it gets us there quickly and has plenty of space for your group and all your gear.
Each day ends with a dinner of fresh fish prepared by our hosts along with lots of laughs and stories from the day’s adventure.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON A SAN EVARISTO SPEARFISHING ADVENTURE
Our San Evaristo spearfishing adventure package lasts for four nights and three days with all of your group’s accommodations covered including lodging, food, and refreshments. At your request, the trip can be extended or modified to meet your needs — just ask and we’ll create a custom-tailored trip specifically for your group.
Join us for a spearfishing trip to San Evaristo and you’ll get to:
- Unplug from the rest of the world on a four night, three days stay in a remote fishing village on the Sea of Cortez — a true off-the-grid experience…
- Dive the fish-abundant reefs and pinnacles surrounding the many islands in the area — a place known for big Pargo and a multitude of other sought-after species…
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR SAN EVARISTO SPEARFISHING PACKAGE
Our Packages are based on 3 divers, notice that this is just a suggestion you can add divers, days or combine it with other locations.
- 4 days 3 nights lodging
- 3 Full Days of spearfishing
- Free transportation Hotel – Marina
- Reef and Bluewater Hunting
- Expert guide service with years of spearfishing experience in the local area.
- Expert Captain with years of experience particularly in spearfishing.
- The best boats in the area equipped with large 4 stroke engines, latest fishfinder technology, full cover shade, and all the amenities you expect.
- Soft drinks, snacks, and all meals included in San Evaristo
- Free fish cleaning
- Fish freezing and vacuum seal packing available for a small fee.
- HD underwater photos of your catch upon request.
- Airport transfer from Los Cabos can be arranged for an additional charge.