Yazbeck - Nohu
Yazbeck - Nohu
Have a question?
Nohu Premium Spearfishing Wetsuit The Nohu wetsuit comes in 1.5mm, 3.5mm, 5mm and 7.0mm, all lined with our Abyss Black Titanium.
This Scorpion Fish pattern Camo wetsuit, HAMOUR, is a universal Camo that will blend in any bottom-hunting environment. “Bad artists copy. Great artists steal!” Yazbeck “stole” the colors and motifs from the lateral fin of the South Pacific Scorpion Fish.
- Nohu Premium Spearfishing Wetsuit
- Impermeaflex™ Lamination
- Nohu Holoblend Camo Sublimation Dye
- 1.5mm, 3.5mm, and 7.0mm Yamamoto #39 Neoprene
- High Density Freediving Grade 100% CR Neoprene
- 100% “Green” Chloroprene
- Abyss Black Titanium NanoPreneShield lining on Open/Split Cell
- The elbows, knees and seat area of the jacket are screened Polyurethane Fish Scales for increased protection
- Mesh Seals around face, wrists and ankle openings to prevent water of coming in
- Twin Yazbeck Locking Clips on Beaver Tail
External Features of the Jacket:
- Zipless Hooded jacket
- Built-in hood designed for optimal breathing comfort, neck movement and complete face protection
- Built-in 7mm thick cushioned and slip-free speargun chest loading pad for maximum ease and safety
- Screened Gyutaku of a Nohu by Hawaiian artist Desmond Thain
- A Wider Beaver tail with twin Yazbeck Locking Clips
- Each cross seams on the jacket exterior is stamped with a GlueDot
External Features of the Trousers:
- High waistband trousers
- 2 patches of KevDot are applied on top of the GlueDot on the 2 cross seams in the crotch panel
Internal Features of the Jacket and Trousers:
- Abyss Black Titanium NanoPreneShield Lining
- Thanks to the blind-stitching method on the outside, the lining is completely sealed. So the inside of the jacket and trousers is 100% airtight and dry.